Like us on Facebook!
COMPACT CHILLED WATER UNITS
Cooling systems using chilled water can be found in a wide range of areas: Whether for discharging excess heat from rooms with high thermal loading, for cooling industrial manufacturing processes or for the air conditioning of buildings. Menerga solutions with a Hybritemp heat recovery system are optimally adapted to these requirements. The “all-in-one” unit with a small footprint offers efficient cooling. Thus it is not necessary for cooling system components to be installed at or on the exterior of the building – and this drastically reduces the overall investment costs. Hybritemp chillers comply with the requirements applicable from 1 January 2018 to the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EG for refrigeration products and process coolers with high operating temperatures.
- More than 2 MW cooling capacity fully integrable in a building
- Integrated adiabatic cooling system with cooling unit for minimal connection power
- Steam and legionellae free operation, by overheating the cooling tower exhaust air
- Periodic draining with total emptying of the cooling-tower tank for reduction of the risk of microbial growth
- Maximum output density – in kW of cooling duty per m² of footprint
- Minimal cooling-air volume flow – in m³/h per kW of cooling duty -> small air-duct cross-sections, small sound-absorption splitters, as well as small openings in the building shell
- Air-cooled condenser in the cooling-tower exhaust air -> increase of cooling duty by up to 20 %
- 100 % airtight and pressure stability up to 3,000 mmWS due to special gluing process