Like us on Facebook!
Adiabatic evaporative cooling
With Adsolair heat recovery in Adiabatic version, Menerga uses the efficient natural principle of the adiabatic evaporative cooling. It makes use of the physical effect when water evaporates it removes thermal energy from the air which cools it down. Menerga has more than 25 years of experience with this principle. The air temperature can be reduced up to 12 K using evaporative cooling in combination with Adsolair heat recovery. For a higher cooling demand in hot summers, it is possible to combine this principle with an integrated refrigeration system.
- Use of rainwater possible
- Reuse of the condensate from dehumidification reduces fresh water consumption
- Adiabatic cooling efficiency of 90 % ⇒ reduction of required DX-cooling capacity of up to 70 %
- Optimal, controllable water utilization (thickening) by a recirculation-water system with water draining control
- No additional air-side pressure drop resulting from components installed in the air path, e.g. from humidifiers
- Efficiency and/or availability optimized designs possible