Like us on Facebook!
When outside air temperatures are sufficiently high, the integrated compressor refrigeration system cools the supply air to the desired temperature and dehumidifies it if required. This system is also available as a reversible version and can be combined with the Adconair Adiabatic.
- Performance increase of the integrated DX cooling system by up to 25 % by means of refrigerant sub-coolers
- Microchannel condensers ⇒ reduction of refrigerant amount (up to 65 % or less) and low air-side pressure drop (up to 40 % less)
- EER values of up to 12 by combining the adiabatic cooling system and DX cooling
- Low electrical mains connection and no peak power consumption during summer operation
- Use of waste heat, district heat, solar heat, ... ⇒ no external cooling tower required
- Compressor refrigeration sytem type approved acc. to PED 2014/68/EU