Units in the Drysolair 11 series were developed especially for discharging high levels of internal moisture to the atmosphere. Through the pre-cooling in the recuperator of the air to be dried, the unit works with considerably lower compressor performance than a simple heat pump system and creates a consistently good climate in ice rinks, the drying of buildings or industrial drying processes. The combination of first-class components with precise control and regulation guarantees economical operation at all times and adjusts the temperature and humidity to requirements.
- For all drying applications
- Low connection capacity due to an upstream installation of a recuperator
- Corrosion-free cross counterflow plate heat exchanger made from polypropylene
- Energy-saving EC fans
- Intelligent air bypass duct
- Compact design
- Integrated control and regulation system, compatible with all conventional building management systems