Units of series 77 with a run around coil system are designed for applications where a strict separation of the airway is necessary for hygienic or safety reasons.
Due to the design, a mass transfer at the heat recovery is avoided. The basic requirement for operating in highly sensitive areas such as laboratories is thus given. In addition, the unit can also be manufactured in a hygienic design, so it can also be used in applications with high indoor air quality in accordance with DIN 1946-4.
The unit can be supplied both as a central AHU as well as a variant with a separate ETA/EHA- and a ODA/SUP-unit.
In principle, the conditions of the ErP Directive 2018 met with the KV system.
- For heat and cooling recovery
- Regenerative heat recovery without mass transfer
- Energy-saving EC fans
- Integrated defrost function
- Compact design incl. hydraulic module
- Integrated control and regulation system, compatible with all convential building management systems
- Power modulating