With its counterflow plate heat exchanger, the Adconair 76 series is setting new standards in the ventilation industry. The new heat exchanger works with a real counterflow proportion of over 80%. The internal pressure losses of the heat recovery system measure just 150 Pa. Adconair units are optimally adapted for use in comfort air conditioning. The unit series is designed to comply with the requirements of the highest energy efficiency classes. Ideal areas of application include all residential and nonresidential buildings. Thanks to its high capacity and intelligent regulation system, the units always create an excellent indoor climate.
For air volume flows between 1,000 - 15,000 m³/h available as certified Passive House component.
- Suitable for all building types
- Designed for the requirements of the highest energy efficiency classes
- Heat recovery rate of more than 90% with just 150 Pa pressure loss
- HRC class H1, even at high air velocities
- Integrated defrosting function
- Thermal bridge factor kb = 0.78 - class TB1
- Two-stage supply air filtration
- Fulfils the requirements of the German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV) and the German Renewable Energies Heat Act (EEWärmeG) and the VDI 6022
- Summer bypass of the heat recovery system for both air flow paths